Virtual Conversation Tables
For the Fall 2020 semester, all conversation tables will be online. Many virtual conversation tables are organized by specially-trained student assistants in the Foreign Language Resource Collection, who use the FLRC Virtual Lab to host the events.
ChineseTuesdays 5:30 - 6:30
FrenchTuesdays 12:30 - 1:30 and 3:30 - 4:30
GermanWednesdays 11:00 - 12:00 (520 405 2976 "FunTimes")
ItalianTuesdays 5:00 - 6:00
JapaneseWednesdays 3:30 - 4:30
KoreanTuesdays 4:00 - 5:00
RussianWednesdays 11:00 - 12:00
SpanishSuspened for spring 2021
- Test your microphone and camera before you join
- Use a headset or headphones.
- Look at the camera. Place the video window as close to your camera as possible
- Speak clearly and be patient.
- Mute the camera to help with a slow connection.
- Mute your audio when you’re not speaking. This lessens background noise and helps everyone else hear clearly