ChineseWednesdays 2:30 - 3:30 FLRC Annex (Pilcher 150)
FrenchTuesdays & Thursdays 3:30 - 4:30 Exclusively Online
GermanTuesdays 2:00 - 3:00 Social Sciences Starbucks Patio
ItalianWednesdays 6:00 - 7:00 Exclusively Online
JapaneseMondays 3:00 - 4:00 FLRC Annex (Pilcher 150)
KoreanThursdays 1:00 - 2:00 FLRC Annex (Pilcher 150)
RussianFall '21 schedule TBD
SpanishThursdays 2:00 - 3:00 FLRC Annex (Pilcher 150)
- Test your microphone and camera before you join
- Use a headset or headphones.
- Look at the camera. Place the video window as close to your camera as possible
- Speak clearly and be patient.
- Mute the camera to help with a slow connection.
- Mute your audio when you’re not speaking. This lessens background noise and helps everyone else hear clearly