Office of the President
- Interim President, Dr. Kathy "Kat" Schwaig
- Student Affairs Home
- Alphabetical listing of Departments and Centers
- Adult and Commuter Student Affairs - Offers advising and other support services for adult learner and commuter students.
- Cultural and Community Centers - Offers a vibrant array of programs and services focused on academic enrichment, campus and community engagement, and cultural and identify exploration for all KSU students, such as the African American Male Initiative, Diversity Week, and the Global Village.
- Military and Veteran's Services - Provides support to service members, veterans, and their dependents to foster their academic success and achievement.
Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI)
- ODI Home - Fosters an inclusive learning and work environment that promotes an understanding of, and appreciation for, difference through initiatives, programs, services, and training.
- Campus Resources - Including Disability Resources, Gender and Work Life Issues, and Sustainability.
- Presidential Commissions - Work to identify, implement, and suggest programming, actions, and policies that will lead to an increased understanding and acceptance of diverse perspectives between and among members of KSU’s diverse community.