Our college has awesome professionals who process university funded travel. Individual faculty should get approval from their Chair/Director for all travel prior to processing any documents. Forms and more information about travel, including the Concur system, can be found at our college's travel site.

Assistance is available via Drop-In Sessions or individual appointments.

Note that travel on externally-funded grants is handled through the Office of Research.