Conflict "The Vast Enigma"
Dates: February 11, 2023
Location: Kennesaw State University
Peace House, 3201 Campus Loop Road—Room 117
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Trainer: John F. Martin, ESQ. Mediator / Trainer/ Conflict Coach
When someone thinks of “conflict”, it’s a natural response to run for the hills, avoiding conflict at all costs, and to consider conflict as a negative eight letter word. In reality, conflict, when approached constructively, is healthy as it provides an opportunity for each party to express their side. What gives conflict life are the emotions that parties attach to the conflict. This workshop, we will dive deep into the interworking's of “conflict”.
1. What is conflict? Is it good or bad?
2. Discuss what are the five behavioral styles associated with conflict.
3. The emotions that generally arise from conflict?
4. Address the Core Concerns Framework with conflict.
5. Examine the three step model of forgiveness and the importance of forgiveness.
6. Interactive activities and role plays.
Deadline to Register: February 3, 2023Register Here