Help Support Children and Family Programs
At Children and Family Programs, we are passionate about helping students who parent reach their goals by supporting them as both parents and students. Our programs go beyond KSU and into the community through our evidence-based programs that serve families, professionals, non-profit organizations, and K-12 schools. We are continuously working toward expanding our services and workshops to improve outcomes for multiple generations. Through these programs, our undergraduate and graduate interns gain valuable experience and skills they can utilize beyond graduation. Contributions to Children and Family Programs help make our vision a reality.
How You Can Help
Your gift supports:
- Students who are parenting while they attend school, and their children
- Interns learning practical skills through our evidence-based programs
- Graduate Research Assistants who support our projects
- Community parents who receive behavior modification techniques
- Children who learn social skills to help them succeed academically
- Children who receive behavioral therapy services
Your donation has a profound impact on the Children and Family Programs at Kennesaw State University by ensuring the continued success of the programming and services offered by CFP. Thank you for your dedication to supporting our mission.
Instructions: Please choose “Center for Conflict Management” under “I want to support” and then specify “Children and Family Programs” under "Comments/Other Designation."Donate Now