Welcome to the Norman J. Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the largest of the University's 11 academic colleges.
Nearly 9,000 students are majoring in one of our more than 80 programs of study. Almost 28,000 of KSU's nearly 43,000 students were enrolled in at least one course in the Radow College in fall semester, 2021.
Join us as we work together to prepare you for academic success and a promising future in the evolving marketplace that values your experience in multidisciplinary learning, teamwork, critical thinking and problem solving, and a focus on innovation and ideas.
Kennesaw State is ideally situated in thriving Metro Atlanta, giving you access to important learning, research, and internship opportunities. Come create the future with us.
Recent News + More News
- Kristina DuRocher, Ph. D., Named Associate Dean for Academic Affairs - Curricular Innovation and Enrollment Management at RCHSS
- Ruth Goldfine, Ph. D., Named RCHSS's Associate Dean For Operations, Planning and Innovation
- Dr. Barbara Combs Announced as SCJ Chair
- Federica Santini Named Interim Chair, Department of World Languages and Cultures
RCHSS In the News
- Dr. Susan Raines joins International Monetary Fund panel
- KSU made history with the largest single-university Creative Jam in the nation
- Watch KSU student in 'Jeopardy! College Championship' finals tonight
- Kennesaw State University student advances to 'Jeopardy! National College Championship' finals
- Lemon Street alumni partner with KSU to place school on National Register
- Two RCHSS Schools to House Journal of Political Science Education
- Pleas for fairness meet political reality in Georgia redistricting
- Kennesaw State student to run for Cobb school board seat
- A study analysed the most successful pick-up lines on Tinder — here’s what they found
- Bennett Thrasher Welcomes New Chief Human Resources Officer Melisa Cook to the Firm
- Redistricting an 'existential crisis' for Georgia Republicans, expert says
- How to Exercise for Better Brain Health, According to Experts
- Marine Extension Center And Georgia Sea Grant: Summer Interns Join The Marine Extension And Georgia Sea Grant Team
- Community Foundation Names Experts to Leadership Team
- With 4 weeks until Seabaugh v. Smith, GOP likes its odds
- The Arctic Council Power Flex that Could Prove Prosperous—for America
- The swift response to the Belarus plane hijacking signals a historic shift
- The Northern Sea Route and Russia’s Arctic Regions: An Interview with Title VIII Summer Research Scholar Thomas Rotnem
- 60 Voices: Dr. Regina N. Bradley, Christina Lee, and Brian ‘B High’ Hightower on how hip-hop is evolving
Upcoming Events + More Events