Welcome to the Norman J. Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences!
During the fall 2022 semester, Radow College enrolled nearly 8,600 students in its more than 80 programs of study. Last year, nearly 25% of all KSU graduates earned their degrees from our college, the largest number conferred by any of the eleven colleges at KSU.
Join us as we work together to prepare you for academic success and a promising future in the evolving marketplace that values your experience in multidisciplinary learning, teamwork, critical thinking and problem-solving, and a focus on innovation and ideas.
Kennesaw State is ideally situated in thriving Metro Atlanta, giving you access to important learning, research, and internship opportunities. Come create the future with us.
Recent News + More News
- Georgia Writers Association Recognizes Radow College Authors with Literary Honors
- RCHSS Faculty and Staff Appearing Regularly in The Conversation Reaching Larger and Larger Audiences
- Prestigious MacDowell Fellowship Awarded to RCHSS Assistant Professor of Creative Writing Garrard Conley
- Madinah F. Hamidullah, Ph.D., Named Professor and Director of the Master of Public Administration Program in the School of Government & International Affairs
Radow College In the News
- Radow College Faculty member Dr. David Parker published in The Conversation
- Students Get Real Life Forensics Training on 'Pig Body Farm' at Kennesaw State University
- Georgia’s 200-Year-Old Border Blunder Resurfaces During Droughts
- Real Estate Moguls Unite to House Homeless
- Radow College Faculty member Lauren Thompson published in The Conversation
- ISD KSU student seeks to make a difference
- KSU made history with the largest single-university Creative Jam in the nation
- Watch KSU student in 'Jeopardy! College Championship' finals tonight
- Kennesaw State University student advances to 'Jeopardy! National College Championship' finals
- Lemon Street alumni partner with KSU to place school on National Register
Upcoming Events + More Events