Conflict "The Vast Enigma" Workshop
Date: September 30, 2022
Location: Kennesaw State University
3201 Campus Loop Road—Room 107
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Trainer: John F. Martin, ESQ., Mediator / Trainer/ Conflict Coach
Early Bird: $150.00 By September 2, 2022
General Public: $200.00 After September 2, 2022,
USG Employees: $100.00
When someone thinks of “conflict”, it’s a natural response to run for the hills, avoiding conflict at all costs, and to consider conflict as a negative eight letter word. In reality, conflict, when approached constructively, is healthy as it provides an opportunity for each party to express their side. What gives conflict life are the emotions that parties attach to the conflict. This workshop, we will dive deep into the interworking's of “conflict”.
1. What is conflict? Is it good or bad?
2. Discuss what are the five behavioral styles associated with conflict.
3. The emotions that generally arise from conflict?
4. Address the Core Concerns Framework with conflict.
5. Examine the three step model of forgiveness and the importance of forgiveness.
6. Interactive activities and role plays.
Deadline to Register: September 23, 2022
Cancellation Fees: Prior to September 2, 2022, full refund. September 3-23, 2022, a $25.00 cancellation fee. After September 23, 2022: no refund.Registration