Save paper. Go digital. The RCHSS digital signage is a network within the KSU OwlTV system that displays ads in a heavy rotation on screens in the English, Pilcher, and Social Sciences buildings on the Kennesaw campus and the Atrium Building (J Bldg) on the Marietta campus.
Policies and Procedures
- Each department manages their own digital signage folder. The digital signage approval process is up to each individual department. Typically, the department admin handles this process.
- Each department may show up to four slides in their rotation.
- Student groups affiliated with an academic department in RCHSS may submit an ad to the appropriate Department Chair for display consideration and approval.
- RCHSS prohibits any commercial postings, involving items for sale, services for pay, housing, etc.
- Ads must be submitted in the proper format to be posted. If the format is not correct, the item will not be displayed. It should be reformatted by following the guidelines provided below, resubmitting during the next publication cycle. Submitters are responsible for formatting the documents properly. Documents will not be reformatted by RCHSS.
Please find below the sizing template file for making an ad. Please note that the final ad is a static image. If you have advanced graphic skills, you can submit a JPG (1440W x 810H).
- Set the expiration date to the day you want it REMOVED from the rotation.