MSIPM Application Process
ALL application materials must be submitted by July 1. MSIPM is a 30 semester-hour course of study that uses a cohort-base online style of course delivery. This means that students begin in Fall semester, only.
To be considered for admission to the MSIPM, applicants must submit the following credentials to the KSU Graduate Admissions office:
- Submission of a completed application to the graduate admission office along with a non-refundable fee;
- Evidence that the student has a baccalaureate or KSU-approved equivalent degree from an accredited college or university;
- An application letter outlining the student’s goals for work in the program, including a rationale for why/how this program will meet the applicant’s professional needs;
- A writing sample of about 5 pages that demonstrates the applicant’s writing ability. The sample may come from previous undergraduate or graduate course work. It can also be professional (work-related) writing.
- Two Letters of Recommendation. Academic references are preferred.
- Graduate Record Exam - Not required
International applicants have additional requirements. See Graduate Admissions section of this catalog. For online programs, I-20s will not be issued.
Admission decisions are based on overall evaluation of all these elements.