Mission & Vision
- To prepare students for careers in criminal justice and related fields.
- To prepare students for post-graduate and professional education.
- To expose students to various types of research methodologies.
- To expose students to the interdisciplinary nature of criminal justice.
- To develop critical and analytical thinking skills and an understanding of the scientific method.
- To develop effective oral and written communication skills.
- To instill awareness of and promote adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- To bridge theory, practice, and research.
- To foster global learning and community engagement.
- To understand and raise awareness of issues involving diversity and discrimination.
- To provide opportunities for research and collaborative professional activities.
- To learn and utilize current technological applications for research and practice.
A pioneer of high-quality, comprehensive, and global criminal justice education, experience, and research at the undergraduate and graduate levels.