- Admissions Criteria
- Application Process & Checklist
- Graduate Tuition Rates
- GRE Score Table
- Prerequisites for Program
- Transferring Graduate Credit
- Graduate Research Assistantship - for questions about GRA's, please contact Dr. Sara Evans, MSCJ Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- More scholarship information
Recent Graduates: Private Sector Career Options
- Committee Approval
- Should be completed once committee members are identified.
- The Chair of the committee must be KSU Graduate Faculty associated with your program.
- On a three member committee, two members must be KSU Graduate Faculty.
- Proposal Approval
- Should be completed as soon as the committee chair has approved the thesis or project proposal.
- Petition to Graduate
- To petition to graduate, students need to log in to the OwlExpress account, select the "Student Records" tab, and click on the "Petition-to-Graduate" link.
- Thesis/Project Defense Outcome
- Should be completed only after all revisions are made and approved by the thesis or project committee.
- Final Submission
- Should be completed when the final version of the thesis or project is ready to be submitted for publication in the Digital Commons.
Click here for the link to all forms mentioned above.