- Admissions Criteria
- Application Process & Checklist
- Graduate Tuition Rates
- GRE Score Table
- Prerequisites for Program
- Transferring Graduate Credit
Recent Graduates: Private Sector Career Options
- Program of Study
- Should be completed in the second semester.
- Committee Approval
- Should be completed once committee members are identified.
- The Chair of the committee must be KSU Graduate Faculty associated with your program.
- On a three member committee, two members must be KSU Graduate Faculty.
- Proposal Approval
- Should be completed as soon as the committee chair has approved the thesis or project proposal.
- Petition to Graduate
- To petition to graduate, students need to log in to the OwlExpress account, select the "Student Records" tab, and click on the "Petition-to-Graduate" link.
- Thesis/Project Defense Outcome
- Should be completed only after all revisions are made and approved by the thesis or project committee.
- Final Submission
- Should be completed when the final version of the thesis or project is ready to be submitted for publication in the Digital Commons.