Welcome to the Norman J. Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the largest of the University's 11 academic colleges.
Nearly 9,000 students are majoring in one of our more than 80 programs of study. Almost 28,000 of KSU's nearly 43,000 students were enrolled in at least one course in the Radow College in fall semester, 2021.
Join us as we work together to prepare you for academic success and a promising future in the evolving marketplace that values your experience in multidisciplinary learning, teamwork, critical thinking and problem solving, and a focus on innovation and ideas.
Kennesaw State is ideally situated in thriving Metro Atlanta, giving you access to important learning, research, and internship opportunities. Come create the future with us.
Recent News + More News
- Stacy Keltner, Ph. D., Named Chair for the Radow College's Interdisciplinary Studies Department
- Brandon D. Lundy, Ph. D., Named Chair for Radow College's Department of Geography and Anthropology
- Gregory Paul, Ph.D., Named New RCHSS Associate Dean For Faculty and Inclusive Excellence
- Congratulations to our SCMPD students, faculty, and alumni that won Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences awards
RCHSS In the News
- Students Get Real Life Forensics Training on 'Pig Body Farm' at Kennesaw State University
- Georgia’s 200-Year-Old Border Blunder Resurfaces During Droughts
- Real Estate Moguls Unite to House Homeless
- RCHSS Faculty member Lauren Thompson published in The Conversation
- ISD KSU student seeks to make a difference
- Dr. Susan Raines joins International Monetary Fund panel
- KSU made history with the largest single-university Creative Jam in the nation
- Watch KSU student in 'Jeopardy! College Championship' finals tonight
- Kennesaw State University student advances to 'Jeopardy! National College Championship' finals
- Lemon Street alumni partner with KSU to place school on National Register
Upcoming Events + More Events