Admission Requirements

To be considered for admission to the MS in Conflict Management program, applicants must complete the electronic Application for Graduate Admission and submit the following supporting documents by the priority deadline March 1 or the final deadline July 1:


GRE now optional for MSCM

  • Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate courses must be submitted. This must include an official transcript for a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.

  • As of 2021, the GRE is optional for prospective students.

    Students who wish to submit their scores may submit a test score of 280 (new scoring system) or 800 (old scoring system) on the General Test of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (verbal, quantitative) and 3.5 on the Analytical Writing section of the General Test; 475 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT); or 151 on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).

    *TEST WAIVER: Test requirements are waived for applicants who have earned an advanced degree or who have a 3.5 GPA or higher from their undergraduate degree.

    **Dual degree students should take GMAT exam. See MSCM/MBA Dual Degree for more information.

  • A letter stating your interest in and goals for the MS in Conflict Management as well as the potential use for the degree is required. The letter should demonstrate why you are a good candidate for the MS in Conflict Management program and should be at least 1 page, single spaced.

  • A current resume is required. Resume should include education, work experience, and any relevant skills or extracurricular activities.

  • Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources are required. Ideally the letters should be from employers, supervisors, or professors familiar with your abilities. The letters should verify your ability to complete graduate level work and your potential for excellence in the field of conflict management. 

  • In addition to the documents listed above, International Students must submit transcript evaluations for all non-US colleges and universities and official TOEFL or IELTS scores. Documents required by US immigration laws, such as the sponsor affidavit, are not required as part of the application process but must be submitted before the student may enroll or attend courses.

    For more information, visit International Student Resources

For information on Graduate Tuition and Fees, click here.