What is soul money?
Soul money is not financial currency but is positive feedback to encourage our advisors as they serve students at Kennesaw State. Advisors are not paid the highest salary, but their job makes such an impact on a student's life. Giving soul money is a way to say...
- My advisor went above and beyond their job duties
- My advisor truly showed me how much they care about me
- My advisor truly showed me how much they want to see me succeed
With this being said, this is an opportunity for you, the student, to pay it forward by filling out soul money and stating your advisor ROCKS. Filling out the soul money form tells the advisor...
- Thank you for taking your time to help me
- Thank you for taking your time to care
- And most of all, thank you for being an academic advisor because you made a difference to me today.
Leave some Soul Money here: