Have you decided that a BS in Technical Communication or a BS in Interactive Design is your next step in your academic career? So, what do you do next?

Apply to Kennesaw State

You first need to apply for admission to Kennesaw State. Make sure to visit our friends in Undergraduate Admissions for any information regarding applying to Kennesaw State. They list admissions guidelines, application requirements, and more.

Already a Kennesaw State Student

If you have already been accepted as an undergraduate student at Kennesaw State, then congratulations! You can declare Technical Communication or Interactive Design as your major through Owl Express under Student Records. We are not a gated program. This means there is no portfolio or GPA requirement.

Once you declare your major, you will need to make an advising appointment to become familiar with the major.