RCHSS Announces 2022-23 Research Support Recipients
KENNESAW, Ga. (Oct 29, 2021) — The Norman J. Radow College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Kennesaw State University is happy to announce the recipients of the 2022-23 Research/Scholarship Support Funding and the Manuscript Completion Program (Spring 2022).
The overall purpose of the Research/Scholarship Support Funding is to provide faculty with additional support and resources for impactful research/scholarship projects. The goal is to provide a “boost” to faculty research in order for it to result in publications and/or external (non-KSU) funding. Congratulations to the recipients!
- Joshua Azriel, School of Communication and Media
- Jonathan Gentry, Department of History and Philosophy
- Misty Grayer and Alicia Barnes, School of Government and International Affairs
- Paul Dover, Department of History and Philosophy
- Lauren MacIvor Thompson, Department of History and Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies Department
- Gayle Markle, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice
- Tom Vizcarrondo, School of Communication and Media
The purpose of the Manuscript Completion Program (MCP) is to facilitate the completion and submission of scholarly manuscripts or other creative works. Specifically, this multi-pronged program provides participants with three mechanisms to increase productivity and completion of works in progress: time, support, and accountability.
The awardees for Spring 2022 are:
- Sara Doan, Department of Technical Communication and Interactive Design
- Hyewon Kim, Department of English and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Luciane de Oliveira Rocha, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Lauren Maclvor Thompson, Department of History and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Dianhan Zheng, Department of Psychology