Major Change Request Form

This form is to be used to request a change of major to the Integrative Studies (INTS) Degree Program. Before completing this form, students must have met with an INTS advisor and must have a tentative INTS plan on file. Students must answer all questions and agree to the policies as outlined below to be considered for admission to the INTS Degree Program. Admission to the program will be determined by the INTS Coordinator. Students should expect a reply in 10 business days.