Welcome to the official website of the School of Communication & Media at Kennesaw State University. If you are new to our community, this site will tell you about our mission, focus and curriculum and guide you to some useful resources to investigate the dynamic field of communication. We offer courses that expose students to the art and science of communication and prepare them to achieve fulfilling careers in media, journalism, public relations, organizational communication and other communication areas. Our courses lead to a Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Emerging Media, Media & Entertainment, Organizational & Professional Communication or Public Relations.
- First-year public relations student shares experience at KSU
- RCHSS Dean Shawn Long remembered for commitment to students, scholarship
- KSU public relations student organization earns national award
- Visually impaired student enjoying the ride at KSU
Upcoming Events+More Events
Register for the Georgia Film Academy today! Click here to view the flyer.
- COM 2135 Drop-in Sessions
- Looking for an Internship? Check out our blog.
- Student Adobe Workshops
- Undergraduate Program Admission Application
- Override Request Form
- Graduate Course Override Request Form
- Internship Information
- Digital Media Lab
(Lab Hours & Information)
- Applying to Major in Journalism and Emerging Media, Media and Entertainment, Organizational and Professional Communication or Public Relations
- Student Media
- Center for Sustainable Journalism
- Georgia Film Academy